Jaquaye Russell‚ 2013
1. I hold grudges.
2. Some things you just cannot forgive.
3. It is hard for me to let hurtful things go.
4. When someone hurts me‚ I often remind them of what they did.
5. My parents think I stay angry at others for a long time.
6. When someone hurts me‚ I have to get even.
7. When someone hurts me‚ I keep track of how many times they have hurt me.
8. When someone does something hurtful to me‚ memories of the hurt surface.
9. When bad things happen to people who have hurt me‚ I get happy.
10. Even after someone says they are sorry‚ I talk about what they did to me.
Level of Anger Scale (LSS)
Anger and Support Scale (AAS).
This instrument can be found on page 118 of “Instrument Development: Youth Anger‚ Youth Forgiveness‚ and Youth Emotional Support.”. Available online at: http://dc.uwm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1269&context=etd
Strongly Disagree‚ Mildly Disagree‚ Agree and Disagree equally‚ Mildly Agree‚ Strongly Agree
Russell‚ Jaquaye‚ "Instrument Development: Youth Anger‚ Youth Forgiveness‚ and Youth Emotional Support" (2013). University of Wisconsin Milwaukee .Theses and Dissertations. Paper 264.