· I work with intensity on my job.
· I exert my full effort to my job.
· I devote a lot of energy to my job.
· I try my hardest to perform well on my job.
· I strive as hard as I can to complete my job.
· I exert a lot of energy on my job.
· I am enthusiastic about my job.
· I feel energetic at my job.
· I am interested in my job.
· I am proud of my job.
· I feel positive about my job.
· I am excited about my job.
· At work‚ my mind is focused on my job.
· At work‚ I pay a lot of attention to my job.
· At work‚ I focus a great deal of attention on my job.
· At work‚ I am absorbed by my job.
· At work‚ I concentrate on my job.
· At work‚ I devote a lot of attention to my job.
5 point: “Strongly Disagree” to “Strongly Agree”
This instrument can be found at: http://adviesburofier.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2_Job-engagement-and-job-performance_AMJ-2010.pdf
Rich‚ Bruce Louis.‚ Lepine‚ J. A. and Crawford‚ E. R. (2010) Job engagement: Antecedents and effects on job performance. Academy of Management Journal‚ 53‚ 617-635.
Crawford‚ E. R.‚ LePine‚ J. A.‚ & Rich‚ B. (2010). Linking job demands and resources to employee engagement and burnout: A theoretical extension and meta-analytic test. Journal of Applied Psychology‚ 95‚ 834-848.