Recognizing that everyone has access to both sides of his or her brain and that there are no incorrect answers here‚ mark the following statements True or False (T or F)‚ depending on how well you feel the statement fits you personally.
1. When I become upset‚ after cooling down I don’t need to talk‚ I need to be alone.
2. I tend to be introspective‚ self-conscious‚ thin-skinned‚ and psychological.
3. I would rather maintain and use good old solutions than find new better ones.
4. I talk about thoughts‚ things‚ or acquaintances more than entertainment‚ sports‚ or politics.
5. I am comfortable and productive in the presence of disorder and disorganization.
6. I find it very difficult to tolerate when my mate (or ‘‘important other’’) becomes defiant to me in private.
7. I don’t need a lot of physical contact from my mate.
8. I like daily small reassurances of my mate’s love more than monthly large rewards.
9. I tend not to be very romantic or sentimental.
10. I am more strict than lenient with our children (or I would be if I had children).
11. Given the opportunity‚ I am more of an early morning person than a late night person.
True or False
This instrument can be found online at: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~bemorton/Hemisphericity/PolarityQ.html & http://www2.hawaii.edu/~bemorton/Hemisphericity/PolarityQ.html