Right or left brain-oriented? The asymmetry Questionnaire
1. I often talk about my and others feelings ofemotion.
2. I am good at finishing projects.
3. I organize parts into the whole (synthetic‚creative).
4. I am quick-acting inemergency.
5. I think and listen interactively-vocally‚and talk a lot.
6. I don’t read other peoples mind very well.
7. I see the big picture(project data beyond‚can predict).
8. I tend to be independent‚ hidden‚private‚ and indirect.
9. I usually design original outfits ofclothing.
10.I need to be alone and quiet when upset.
11.I praise others‚ and also work for praisefrom others
12.I’m more interested in objects and things.
13.I seek frank feedback from others.
14.I often feel my mate talks too much.
15.I’m strict; my kids obey me and work formy approval.
1. I tend to avoid talking about emotionalfeelings.
2. I am a strong starter ofprojects.
3. I break the whole into parts (reductive-reductionistic)
4. I methodically solve problems by process ofelimination
5. I think and listen quietly‚ keep my talk toa minimum
6. I am very good at knowingwhat othersare thinking
7. I am analytical (stay within the limitsof the data).
8. I tend to be interdependent‚ open‚public‚ and direct.
9. I dress for success and wear high statusclothing.
10.I need closeness and to talk things out whenupset.
11.I do not praise others‚ nor need the praise ofothers.
12.I tend to be more interested in peopleand feelings.
13.I avoid seeking evaluation by others.
14.I feel my mate doesn’t talk or listen to meenough.
15.I’m not a strict parent‚ my kids don’t obey mewell.
True or False
Morton‚ B. E. (2001). Large individual differences in minor ear output during dichotic listening. Brain and Cognition‚ 45‚ 229–237
Morton‚ Burce.E. (2002). Outcomes of Hemisphericity Questionnaires Correlate with Unilateral Dichotic Deafness. Brain and Cognition 49‚ 63–72
Morton‚ B. E. (2003). Phased mirror tracingoutcomes correlate with several hemisphericity measures. Brain and Cognition‚ 51.
Morton‚ B. E. (2003). Two-hand‚ line-bisection task outcomes correlate with several measures of hemisphericity. Brain and Cognition‚ 51.
Morton‚ Burce.E. (2003). Asymmetry questionnaire outcomes correlate with several hemisphericity measures. Brain and Cognition 51 (2003) 372–374