1. I’m the only one who can do the play or skill
2. I learn a new skill and it makes me want to practice more
3. I can do better than my friends
4. The others can’t do as well as me
5. I learn something that is fun to do
6. Others mess up and I don’t
7. I learn a new skill by trying hard
8. I work really hard
9. I score the most points or goals/earn fastest time/gain highest finishing position etc.
10.Something I learn makes me want to go practice more
11.I’m the best
12.A skill I learn really feels right
13.I do my very best
5-point Likert scale (1 = strongly disagree‚ 5= strongly agree)
White‚ S. A.‚ & Duda‚ J. L. (1994). The relationship of gender‚ level of sport involvement‚ and participation motivation to task and ego orientation. International Journal of Sport Psychology‚ 25‚ 4-18.
Duda‚ J. L.‚ Chi‚ L.‚ Newton‚ M. L.‚ Walling‚ M. D.‚ & Catley‚ D. (1995). Task and ego orientation and intrinsic motivation in sport. International Journal of Sport Psychology‚ 26‚ 40-63.