1. I am generous with my friends.
2. I quickly get over and recover from being startled.
3. I enjoy dealing with new and unusual situations.
4. I usually succeed in making a favorable impression on people.
5. I enjoy trying new foods I have never tasted before.
6. I am regarded as a very energetic person.
7. I like to take different paths to familiar places.
8. I am more curious than most people.
9. Most of the people I meet are likable.
10.I usually think carefully about something before acting.
11.I like to do new and different things.
12.My daily life is full of things that keep me interested.
13.I would be willing to describe myself as a pretty “strong” personality.
14.I get over my anger at someone reasonably quickly.
Active engagement with the world‚ Integrated performance under stress‚ Repertoire of (social‚ personal and cognitive) problem solving strategies
1- Does not apply at all‚ 2- Applies slightly‚ 3- Applies somewhat‚ 4- Applies very strongly
This instrument can be found at: http://nuweb9.neu.edu/personalitylab/wp-content/uploads/BlockKremen.pdf & http://ja.cuyahogacounty.us/pdf_ja/en-us/defendingchildhood/drcharlesfigley-scoring-scalesheets.pdf
Farkas‚ D.‚ and Orosz‚ G‚. (2015). Ego-Resiliency Reloaded: A Three-Component Model of General Resiliency. 10(3). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0120883