Travis’s Alienation Scale
1. I feel all alone these days*
2. I’m sure I’ll find the right person to care enough about me.
3. I often feel discriminated against.*
5. My whole world feels like it’s falling apart.*
6. It’s fairly easy for me to tell just what is right and wrong these days.
7. I wish I were somebody important.*
8. I never feel all alone these days.
10.My whole world feels like it’s running smoothly.
11.It’s hard for me to tell just what is right and wrong these days.*
12.I rarely feel discriminated against.
13.I’ll never find the right person to care enough about me.*
14.I don’t wish I were somebody else.
* Short form
marginality‚ aloneness‚ aspirations‚ and normlessness
5-point Likert scale
This instrument can be found at: https://scholarworks.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.3/159926/YANG_Anthony.pdf?sequence=1