How important is it to you to feel a sense of community with other community members?
1=Prefer Not to be Part of This Community‚ 2= Not Important at All‚ 3= Not Very Important‚ 4= Somewhat Important‚ 5= Important‚ 6= Very Important
Not at All‚ Somewhat‚ Mostly‚ Completely
1. I get important needs of mine met because I am part of this community.
2. Community members and I value the same things.
3. This community has been successful in getting the needs of its members met.
4. Being a member of this community makes me feel good.
5. When I have a problem‚ I can talk about it with members of this community.
6. People in this community have similar needs‚ priorities‚ and goals.
7. I can trust people in this community.
8. I can recognize most of the members of this community.
9. Most community members know me.
10.This community has symbols and expressions of membership such as clothes‚ signs‚ art‚ architecture‚ logos‚ landmarks‚ and flags that people can recognize.
11.I put a lot of time and effort into being part of this community.
12.Being a member of this community is a part of my identity.
13.Fitting into this community is important to me.
14.This community can influence other communities.
15.I care about what other community members think of me. 16. I have influence over what this community is like.
16.If there is a problem in this community‚ members can get it solved.
17.This community has good leaders.
18.It is very important to me to be a part of this community.
19.I am with other community members a lot and enjoy being with them.
20.I expect to be a part of this community for a long time.
21.Members of this community have shared important events together‚ such as holidays‚ celebrations‚ or disasters.
22.I feel hopeful about the future of this community.
23.Members of this community care about each other.