Brief sense of community scale (BSCS)
Peterson et al‚ 2008
1. I can get what I need in this neighborhood.
2. This neighborhood helps me fulfill my needs.
3. I feel like a member of this neighborhood.
4. I belong in this neighborhood.
5. I have a say about what goes on in my neighborhood.
6. People in this neighborhood are good at influencing each other.
7. I feel connected to this neighborhood.
8. I have a good bond with others in this neighborhood.
5= Strongly Agree‚ 4= Somewhat Agree‚ 3= Neutral‚ 2= Somewhat Disagree‚ 1= Strongly Disagree
This instrument can be found at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/229567281
Peterson‚ N.A.‚ Speer‚ P.W.‚ & Hughey‚ J. (2006). Measuring sense of community: A methodological interpretation of the factor structure debate. Journal of Community Psychology‚ 34‚ 453–469.