Negative Emotional and Motivational Expression after Transgressions (NEMET-7)
Yin Lin. 2012
1. I am trying to control my expression of negative emotions for the sake of the group.
2. When I’m angry‚ I do not show it.
3. If I showed how I really felt‚ it would disrupt other people’s lives.
4. I won’t express my negative emotions.
5. I am trying hard not to show anger.
6. I feel like never seeing this person again‚ but that would destroy the group we belong to.
7. When I am feeling negative emotions‚ I make sure not to express them.
This instrument can be found on pages 136 of “Efficacy of REACH Forgiveness for Foreign and Virginia Students.”. Available online at: http://scholarscompass.vcu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3951&context=etd
5= Strongly Agree‚ 4=Agree‚ 3=Neutral‚ 2=Disagree‚ 1=Strongly Disagree
Lin‚ Yin‚ "Efficacy of REACH Forgiveness for Foreign and Virginia Students" (2012). VCU Theses and Dissertations. Paper 2952.