1. I often come up with new ideas on an older problem or project.
2. I remain motivated even in activities that spread on several months.
3. I have a good capacity to focus on daily tasks.
4. From time to time I imagine ways to use opportunities that I have given up.
5. Long term purposes motivate me to surmount day to day difficulties.
6. Once I decide to do something‚ I am like a bulldog: I don’t give up until I reach the goal.
7. Even though it doesn’t matter anymore‚ I keep thinking of personal aims that I had to give up.
8. I purposefully pursue the achievement of the projects that I believe in.
9. I continue a difficult task even when the others have already given up on it.
10.I often find myself thinking about older initiatives that I had abandoned.
11.I keep on investing time and effort in ideas and projects that require years of work and patience.
12.The more difficult a task is‚ the more determined I am to finish it.
13.It’s hard for me to detach from an important project that I had given up in favor of others.
Long-term purposes pursuing; Current purposes pursuing; Recurrence of unattained purposes
.79 .75 .76 .72
1= very low degree to 5= very high degree
Long-term purposes pursuing (2‚ 5‚ 8‚ 11); Current purposes pursuing (3‚ 6‚ 9‚ 12); Recurrence of unattained purposes (1‚ 4‚ 7‚ 10‚ 13)
Constantin‚ Ticu. (2008). Determinanți ai Motivației în Muncă: de la Teorie la Analiza Realității Organizaționale. Iași: Editura Universității „Alexandru Ioan Cuza.
Constantin‚ T.‚ Holman‚ A.‚ and Hojbotă‚ A. M. (2011). Development and Validation of a Motivational Persistence Scale. PSIHOLOGIJA‚ 2011‚ Vol. 45 (2)‚ 99–120.