1. My athletic director is a model for me to follow.
2. I have complete faith in him/her.
3. My athletic director makes everyone around him/her enthusiastic.
4. My athletic director finds out what I want and tries to help me get it.
5. You can count on him/her to express appreciation when you do a good job.
6. My athletic director gives personal attention to members who seem neglected.
7. My athletic director has provided me with new ways of looking at things which used to be a puzzle for me.
8. His/her ideas have forced me to rethink some of my own ideas which I had never questioned before.
9. My athletic director enables me to think about old problems in new ways.
The Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ)-Version 4 developed by Bass (1985). The questionnaire was scored on a 7-point Likert-type scale‚ with responses ranging from 1 (Strongly Disagree) to 7 (Strongly Agree).
Bass‚ B. M. (1985a). Leadership and performance beyond expectations. New York: Free Press.