1. When you walk into a theater‚ classroom‚ or auditorium (and assuming that there are no other influential factors)‚ which side do you prefer.
2.When taking a test‚ which style of questions do you prefer?
a. objective (true/false‚ multiple choice‚ matching)
b. subjective (discussion)
3.Do you often have hunches?
4. When you have hunches‚ do you follow them?
5. Do you have a place for everything and keep everything in its place?
6. When you are learning a dance step‚ is it easier for you to
a. learn by imitation the teacher and getting the feel of the music?
b. learn the sequence of movements and talk your way through the steps?
7. Do you like to move your furniture several times a year‚ or do you prefer to keep the same arrangement?
8. Can you tell approximately how much time passed without a watch?
9. Speaking in strictly relative terms‚ is it easier for you to understand
10. Is it easier for you to remember people's names or to remember people's faces?
11. When given the topic "school‚" would you prefer to express your feelings through drawings or writing?
12. When someone is talking to you‚ do you respond to the word meaning‚ or do you respond to the person's word pitch and feelings?
a. word meaning (what is said)
b. word pitch and feeling (how it is said)
13. When speaking‚ do you use few gestures‚ or do you use many gestures (that is‚ do you use your hands when you talk)?
a. few gestures ( very seldom use hands when you talk)
b. many gestures (often use hands when you talk)
14. Your desk or where you work is
a. neat and organized.
b. cluttered with stuff that you might need.
15. Is it easier for you to read for main ideas or to read for specific details?
a. main ideas
b. specific details
16. Do you do your best thinking sitting erect or lying down?
a. sitting erect
b. lying down
17. Do you feel more comfortable saying/doing humorous things or saying/doing well-reasoned things?
a. humorous things
b. well-reasoned things
18. In math
a. you can explain how you got the answer.
b. you can get the answer but cannot explain how.