1. I will be able to achieve most of the goals that I have set for myself.
2. When facing difficult tasks‚ I am certain that I will accomplish them.
3. In general‚ I think that I can obtain outcomes that are important to me.
4. I believe I can succeed at most any endeavor to which I set my mind.
5. I will be able to successfully overcome many challenges.
6. I am confident that I can perform effectively on many different tasks.
7. Compared to other people‚ I can do most tasks very well.
8. Even when things are tough‚ I can perform quite well.
This instrument can be found at: http://www.business.unr.edu/faculty/simmonsb/mgt486/sescaledevelop.pdf
strongly disagree (1) to strongly agree (5)
Chen‚ G; Gully‚ SM; Eden‚ D. 2001. Validation of a new general self-efficacy scale. Organizational Research Methods. 4: 62- 83.