1. On the whole‚ men make better political leaders than women.
2. When jobs are scarce men should have more right to a job than women.
3. A university education is more important for a boy than a girl.
4. A woman has to have children to be fulfilled.
5. It’s OK for a woman to have a child as a single parent and not want a stable relationship with a man (reverse scored). R
1 strongly agree to 5 strongly disagree
Inglehart R. & Norris P 2003. Rising tide: gender equality and cultural change. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Taylor. Natalie & Mouzos Jenny PhD (2006). Community Attitudes to Violence Against Women Survey 2006‚ A full technical report. Australian Government. Australian Institute of Criminology. Melbourne: VicHealth‚November 2006