Dedication to the Sacred (DS) Scale
Davis‚ Don E.; Worthington Jr.‚ Everett L.; Hook‚ Joshua N.; Van Tongeren‚ Daryl R. 2009
1. My relationship with the Sacred is more important to me than almost anything else in my life.
2. I want my relationship with the Sacred to stay strong no matter what rough times I may encounter.
3. I like to think of the Sacred and me more in terms of “us” and “we” than “me” and “him/ her/it.”
4. My relationship with the Sacred is clearly part of my future life plans.
5. It makes me feel good to sacrifice for the Sacred.
1= “Stongly Disagree” to 7= “Strongly Agree”
This instrument can be found at: http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/47573959/dedication-sacred-ds-scale-adapting-marriage-measure-study-relational-spirituality
Davis‚ Don E.; Worthington Jr.‚ Everett L.; Hook‚ Joshua N.; Van Tongeren‚ Daryl R. (2009). The Dedication to the Sacred (DS) Scale: Adapting a Marriage Measure to Study Relational spirituality. Journal of psychology and theology; 37:265-275.