1. Was the overall goal of the task clear and void of ambiguity to you as a learner?
2. Was the task appropriate to your current English proficiency level?
3. To what extent did the task help you to apply classroom learning to the real world?
4. Was the topic of the task stimulating and appropriate to your age and educational level?
6. To what extent were the instructions clear and concise?
7. Were the target reader and the features of the expected response (e.g. word/time limits‚ register) clarified in the instructions?
8. Were any sample texts provided for you either by the teacher or the textbook?
9. Did you spend time on brainstorming‚ gathering information or outlining before starting to write?
10. Did the teacher familiarize you with techniques such as listing or clustering the ideas‚ or ask you to share your ideas in groups?
11. Did you go through the second stage of putting ideas into sentences or paragraphs without concern for mechanics such as spelling or punctuation?
12. Did you revise your jotted down ideas to make sure of their sensibility and accurateness to the reader?
14. To what extent did you edit your writing for grammar and structure?
15. To what extent did you edit your writing for word spelling?
16. To what extent did you edit your writing for punctuation‚ before submitting it?
18‚ Did you read out your texts finally to the class or your peers?
19. Was the teacher's feedback on the completed piece of writing motivating?
20. To what extent did the task performance occur outside classroom environment (e.g. in a library or language lab)?
Instructions‚ Editing‚ Semantic Revision‚ Accessing Samples‚ and Syntactic Revision
This instrument can be found on page 392 of “Factorial Validation of a Writing Self-regulation Scale: With and without Acceptably Cross Loading Items”‚ available online at: http://ojs.academypublisher.com/index.php/jltr/article/viewFile/jltr0303386394/4807 & http://profdoc.um.ac.ir/pages/161053-%D8%AE%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%DB%8C.html
Not at all‚ A little‚ Adequately‚ To a great extent