Wall & Nolan‚ 1986
1. I felt my ideas were stifled by the group.
2. My enthusiasm to work with the group was low.
3. I only stayed with my group because I had to do so.
5. I would describe my amount of frustration‚ due to the behavior of other group members‚ as "very high".
8. I came away from most of my group's meetings feeling good about our work.
9. Overall‚ I would describe my interactions with other group members as "very satisfying".
7-point-Likert (1 = extreme dissatisfaction to 7 = extreme satisfaction)
This instrument can be found at: http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED309464.pdf
Wall‚ V. D.‚ Jr.‚ & Nolan‚ L. L. (1986). Perceptions of inequity‚ satisfaction and conflict in task oriented groups. Human Relations ‚ 39 (11) ‚ 1033-1052.