Level of Anger Scale
1. I often feel mad.
2. My parents think I get angry a lot.
3. Among my friends‚ I get angrier than others.
4. I yell at others a lot.
5. It is very easy for me to get frustrated.
6. People always make me angry.
7. I have angry thoughts at home.
8. I hit/destroy things when I get frustrated.
9. I have angry thoughts when I am at school.
10. People often say that I am mean to others.
11. It is difficult for me to overlook other people’s mistakes.
12. Other people think I tend to overreact.
13. I feel like I am about to explode from all the anger inside me.
Anger and Support Scale (ASS)
Tendency to Forgive Scale (TTFS)
This instrument can be found on pages 113-114 of “Instrument Development: Youth Anger‚ Youth Forgiveness‚ and Youth Emotional Support.”. Available online at: http://dc.uwm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1269&context=etd
Strongly Disagree‚ Mildly Disagree‚ Agree and Disagree equally‚ Mildly Agree‚ Strongly Agree
Russell‚ Jaquaye‚ "Instrument Development: Youth Anger‚ Youth Forgiveness‚ and Youth Emotional Support" (2013). University of Wisconsin Milwaukee .Theses and Dissertations. Paper 264.