1. I have people I can share my mad feelings with.
2. When I talk to someone about my angry feelings‚ I feel safe.
3. I have a person I can talk to when I get angry.
4. I have someone who listens to me when I get frustrated.
5. It is easy for me to share my angry feelings with others.
6. I have someone who understands me when I get mad.
Level of Anger Scale (LSS)
This instrument can be found on page 116 of “Instrument Development: Youth Anger‚ Youth Forgiveness‚ and Youth Emotional Support.”. Available online at: http://dc.uwm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1269&context=etd
Strongly Disagree‚ Mildly Disagree‚ Agree and Disagree equally‚ Mildly Agree‚ Strongly Agree
Russell‚ Jaquaye‚ "Instrument Development: Youth Anger‚ Youth Forgiveness‚ and Youth Emotional Support" (2013). University of Wisconsin Milwaukee .Theses and Dissertations. Paper 264.