Shortened F for Political Surveys
Fillmore‚ 1950; Janowitz and Marvick‚ 1953
1. Human nature being what it is‚ there will always be war and conflict.
2. A few strong leaders could make this country better than all the laws and talk.
3. Women should stay out of politics.
4. Most people who don't get ahead just don't have enough will power.
5. An insult to your honor should not be forgotten.
6. People can be trusted.*
* Reverse scored
strongly disagree to strongly agree.
Fillmore‚ F.H. (1950). Authoritarianism and leadership. Philadelphia:Stephenson Brothers‚ 1950.
Janowitz‚ M. and Marvick‚ D. (1953). Authoritarianism and political behavior. Public Opinion Quarterly‚ 17‚ 185-201.
Robinson‚ John P.‚ Shaver‚ Phillip R. (1969). Measures of Political Attitudes. Institute for Social Research‚ University of Michigan/. Ann Arbor‚ Michigan