1. Did you ever lose time from work due to your relationship with an addicted person?
2. Have your relationships ever made your life unhappy?
3. Have your relationships affected your reputation?
4. Have you every felt remorse after manipulating a situation?
5. Did you ever control situations to get money to pay debts household bills or otherwise solve financial difficulties that belong to someone else?
6. Has your involvement in a relationship caused a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After a fight or disagreement‚ did you feel you must get even?
8. After winning an argument‚ did you have a strong urge to restate your point?
9. Did you often stay in a relationship until your last hope was gone?
10.Did you ever borrow money to finance another person’s addiction or associated crisis?
11.Have you ever sold anything to finance another person’s addiction or associated crisis?
12.Were you reluctant to purchase necessary items because it may cause a disagreement?
13.Did your relationships make you care less of the welfare of yourself and your family?
14.Did you ever stay in a degrading or dangerous situation longer than you planned?
15.Have you ever dragged old hurts into discussions about current items?
16.Have you ever committed‚ or considered committing‚ and illegal act to finance someone’s addiction?
17.Did your relationships cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18.Do arguments‚ disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to change someone else?
19.Did you ever have an idea that if loved ones would only see things your way‚ life would be much better?
20.Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your reactions or relationships?