1. When I was growing up‚ I was exposed to lesbian culture.
2. Now‚ I am exposed to lesbian culture.
3. Compared to how much I negatively criticize other cultures‚
4. I criticize lesbian culture less.
5. I am embarrassed/ ashamed of lesbian culture.
6. I am proud of lesbian culture.
7. Lesbian culture has had a positive impact on my life.
8. I go to places where people are lesbian.
9. I am familiar with lesbian cultural practices and customs.
10. I relate to my partner or spouse in a way that is lesbian.
11. I admire people who are lesbian.
12. I would prefer to live in a lesbian community.
13. I listen to lesbian music.
14. I engage in lesbian activism.
15. I celebrate lesbian holidays.
16. When I was a child‚ my friends were lesbian.
17. Now‚ my friends are lesbian.
18. I wish to be accepted by lesbians.
19. The people I date are lesbian.
20. Overall‚ I am lesbian.
internal reliability‚ α = .92
Strongly Disagree ---Disagree ----Neutral ---Agree --- Strongly Agree
Tsai‚ J.L.‚ Ying‚ Y.‚ & Lee‚ P.A. (2000). The meaning of "being Chinese" and "being American": Variation among Chinese American young adults. Journal of Cross- Cultural Psychology‚ 31‚ 302-322.
Belmonte. Kimberly (2011). Lesbian and bisexual identity in multiple ecological contexts. Stony Brook University. master of Arts Thesis.