1. How well can you get teachers to help you when you get stuck on your schoolwork?
2. How well can you study when there are other interesting things to do?
3. How well can you study a chapter for a test?
4. How well do you succeed in finishing all your homework every day?
5. How well can you pay attention during every class?
6. How well do you succeed in passing all your subjects?
7. How well do you succeed in satisfying your parents with your school work?
8. How well do you succeed in passing a test?
- School and Academics
This instrument can be found on page 55-56 of Assessing Outcomes in Child and Youth Programs: A Practical Handbook‚ available online at: http://fyi.uwex.edu/topic/youth/
Point values are assigned as follows:
1= Not Very Well to 5= Very Well
There are no items that need to be reversed scored. Responses are summed to produce the total score.
Permission: Not required for use of this scale.
Muris‚ P. (2001) A brief questionnaire for measuring self-efficacy in youth (s). Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment‚ (23)‚ 145-149..