A = Strongly agree with the statement
B = Moderately agree with the statement
C = Neutral- neither agree or disagree
D = Moderately disagree with the statement
E = Strongly disagree with the statement
I HAVE TALKED ABOUT THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS TO A LOVE PARTNER
1. My personal habits.
2. Things I have done which I feel guilty about.
3. Things I wouldn’t do in public.
4. My deepest feelings.
5. What I like and dislike about myself.
6. What is important to me in life.
7. What makes me the person I am.
8. My worst fears.
9. Things I have done which I am proud of.
10. My close relationships with other people.
Tammy Lowery Zacchilli‚ 2007. The Relationship Between Conflict and Communication‚ Sex‚ Relationship Satisfaction‚ and other Relational Variables in Dating Relationships. A Dissertation In EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. Texas Tech University
Millers‚ L. C.‚ Berg‚ J. H.‚ & Archer‚ R. L. (1983). Openers: Individuals who elicit intimate self- disclosure. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology‚ 44‚ 1234-1244.