1. My parents know where I am after school.
2. If I am going to be home late‚ I am expected to call my parent(s) to let them know.
3. I tell my parent(s) who I am going to be with before I go out.
4. When I go out at night‚ my parent(s) know where I am.
5. I talk with my parent(s) about the plans I have with my friends.
6. When I go out‚ my parent(s) ask me where I am going.
7. My parents know who my friends are.
8. My parents know how I spend my money.
1 = Never
2 = Rarely
3 = Sometimes
4 = Most of the time
5 = Always
Small‚ S.A.‚ & Kerns‚ D. (1993). Unwanted sexual activity among peers during early and middle adolescence: Incidence and risk factors. Journal of Marriage and the Family‚ 55‚ 941-952.
Li‚ X.‚ Feigelman‚ S.‚ & Stanton‚ B. (2000). Perceived parental monitoring and health risk behaviors among urban low-income African-American children and adolescents. Journal of Adolescent Health‚ 27‚ 43-48.