1. I do not like to get started in group projects unless I feel assured that the project will be successful.
2. In a decision-making situation where there is not enough information to process the problem‚ I feel very uncomfortable.
3. I don't like to work on a problem unless there is a possibility of coming out with a clear-cut and unambiguous answer.
4. I function poorly whenever there is a serious lack of communication in a job situation.
5. In a situation in which other people evaluate me‚ I feel a great need for clear and explicit evaluations.
6. If I am uncertain about the responsibility of a job‚ I get very anxious.
7. A problem has very little attraction for me if I don't think it has a solution.
8. It's satisfying to know pretty much what is going to happen on the job from day to day.
9. The most interesting life is to live under rapidly changing conditions.
10.When planning a vacation‚ a person should have a schedule to follow if he or she is really going to enjoy it.
11.Adventurous and exploratory people go farther in this world than do systematic and orderly people.
12.Doing the same things in the same places for long periods of time makes for a happy life.
13.I don't tolerate ambiguous situations well.
14.I find it difficult to respond when faced with an unexpected event.
15.I am good at managing unpredictable situations.
16.I prefer familiar situations to new ones.
17.I enjoy tackling problems which are complex enough to be ambiguous.
18.I prefer a situation in which there is some ambiguity.
1 (strongly disagree) to 7 (strongly agree).
This instrument can be found at: http://www.timothy-judge.com/Tolamb.htm
Judge‚ T. A.‚ Thoresen‚ C. J.‚ Pucik‚ V.‚ & Welbourne‚ T. M. (1999). Managerial coping with organizational change: A dispositional perspective. Journal of Applied Psychology‚ 84(1)‚ 107-122.