1. There are two kinds of people in the world: the weak and the strong.
2. A person is either a 100% American or he isn’t.
3. A person either knows the answer to a question or he doesn’t.
4. There are two kinds of women: the pure and the bad.
5. You can classify almost all people as either honest or crooked.
6. First impressions are very important.
7. It doesn’t take very long to find out if you can trust a person.
8. There is only one right way to do anything.
Strongly agree‚ Agree‚ Undecided‚ Disagree‚ Strongly disagree
Martin‚ J.G. and Westie‚ F.R. (1959). The tolerant personality. American Sociological Review‚ 24‚ 521-528.
Robinson‚ John P.‚ Shaver‚ Phillip R. (1969). Measures of Political Attitudes. Institute for Social Research‚ University of Michigan/. Ann Arbor‚ Michigan