1. I am afraid of people in authority.
2. I am bothered by blushing in front of people.
3. Parties and social events scare me.
4. I avoid talking to people I don’t know.
5. Being criticized scares me a lot.
6. I avoid doing things or speaking to people for fear of embarrassment.
7. Sweating in front of people causes me distress.
9. I avoid activities in which I am the center of attention.
10. Talking to strangers scares me.
11. I avoid having to give speeches.
12. I would do anything to avoid being criticized.
13. Heart palpitations bother me when I am around people.
14. I am afraid of doing things when people might be watching.
15. Being embarrassed or looking stupid are among my worst fears.
16. I avoid speaking to anyone in authority.
17. Trembling or shaking in front of others is distressing to me.
Fear‚ Avoidance‚ Physiological
Not at all‚ A little bit‚ Somewhat‚ Very much‚ Extremely
Ranta‚ Klaus‚ et al. (2007). Age and Gender Differences in Social Anxiety Symptoms During Adolescence: The Social Phobia Inventory (SPIN) as a Measure. 153(3): Psych Research 261-270.