Learning goal orientation
1. I intend to learn as much as I can while performing this task.
2. I want to really understand the material and procedures for this task.
3. I look forward to mastering the challenges of this simulation.
4. If I don't understand the components of the task right away‚ I will keep trying until I do understand it.
Performance goal orientation
1. I am eager to prove to others how good I am at this task
2. I wonder how my score on the next trial will compare with peoples scores.
3. I am eager to show how much I know about the materials and procedures for this task.
4. I want to appear competent on the upcoming task.
5. I want to do better than others on the next trial
1= Strongly disagree‚ 2= Disagree‚ 3= Neutral‚ 4=Agree‚ 5= Strongly agree
Klimoski‚ R.‚ & Boyle‚ P. (1995). Situational goal orientation. Paper presented at the 1995 Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology.