- Have you experienced difficulty resisting impulses to engage in sexual behaviors?
- Have you tried to stop‚ control‚ or reduce these behaviors?
- Have you thought of killing yourself because of your sexual behaviors?
- Have you experienced legal consequences due to your sexual behaviors?
- Do you spend large amounts of time trying to get sex or recover from being sexual?
- Do you ever feel anxious or irritable if you are unable to engage in sexual behaviors?
- Do you worry that others will find out about your sexual activities?
- Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
- Do you feel that your sexual behavior is not normal?
- Are you experiencing family problems as a result of your behaviors?
Sexual addiction‚ sexual anorexia‚ love addiction
This instrument can be found at: http://www.pinegrovetreatment.com/sex-addiction-quiz.html
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions‚ we encourage you contact us at 1-888-574-HOPE (4673) or complete the form below to schedule a confidential assessment with one of our trained clinical staff members.
IN: Perkinson‚ R.R. (2004). Treating alcoholism: Helping your clients find the road to recovery. Hoboken‚ NJ. Wiley. Page(s): 281-282.