Prosocial Tendencies Measure Revised (PTM-R)
Carlo‚ G.‚& Randall‚ B. A. (2002)
1. I can help others best when people are watching me.
2. It makes me feel good when I can comfort someone who is very upset.
3. When other people are around‚ it is easier for me to help others in need.
4. I think that one of the best things about helping others is that it makes me look good.
5. I get the most out of helping others when it is done in front of other people.
6. I tend to help people who are in a real crisis or need.
7. When people ask me to help them‚ I don’t hesitate.
8. I prefer to donate money without anyone knowing.
9. I tend to help people who are hurt badly.
10. I believe that donating goods or money works best when I get some benefit.
11. I tend to help others in need when they do not know who helped them.
12. I tend to help others especially when they are really emotional.
13. Helping others when I am being watched is when I work best.
14. It is easy for me to help others when they are in a bad situation.
15. Most of the time‚ I help others when they do not know who helped them.
16. I believe I should receive more rewards for the time and energy I spend on volunteer service.
17. I respond to helping others best when the situation is highly emotional.
18. I never wait to help others when they ask for it.
19. I think that helping others without them knowing is the best type of situation.
20. One of the best things about doing charity work is that it looks good on my resume.
21. Emotional situations make me want to help others in need.
22. I often make donations without anyone knowing because they make me feel good.
23. I feel that if I help someone‚ they should help me in the future.
24. I often help even if I don’t think I will get anything out of helping.
25. I usually help others when they are very upset.
Public‚ anonymous‚ dire‚ emotional‚ compliant‚ and altruism