Johnston‚ L.D.‚ O’Malley‚ P.M.‚ & Bachman‚ J.G.2001
How likely is it that you will do each of the following things after high school?
1. Attend a technical or vocational school.
2. Serve in the armed forces.
3. Graduate from a two-year college program.
4. Graduate from a college (four-year program).
5. Attend graduate or professional school after college.
1= Definitely won’t/ 2= Probably won’t/3= Probably will/ 4= Definitely will
This instrument can be found on pages 120-121 of Core Measures Initiative Phase I Recommendations‚ Center for Substance Abuse Prevention. Available online at:http://vvv.dmhas.state.ct.us/sig/pdf/uconn/core_measures.pdf
Dr. Lloyd Johnston
Institute for Social Research
University of Michigan
426 Thompson Street
Ann Arbor‚ MI 48104-2321