1. Feeling that you are not in good physical condition.
2. Telling your spouse that you love her/him.
3. Being outperformed at work by a woman.
4. having to ask for directions when you are lost.
5. Being unemployed.
6. Not being able to find a sexual partner.
7. having a female boss.
8. having your lover say that she/he is not satisfied.
9. Letting a woman take control of the situation.
10. Not making enough money.
11. Being perceived by someone as "gay" or “lesbian”.
12. Telling someone that you feel hurt by what they said.
13. Being married to someone who makes more money than you.
14. Working with people who seem more ambitious than you.
15. Finding you lack the occupational skills to succeed.
16. Losing in a sports competition.
17. Admitting that you are afraid of something.
18. Being with a woman who is more successful than you.
19. Talking with a "feminist".
20. Being unable to perform sexually.
21. Being perceived as having feminine traits.
22. having your children see you cry.
23. Being outperformed in a game by a woman.
24. having people say that you are indecisive.
25. Being too tired for sex when your lover initiates it.
26. Appearing less athletic than a friend.
27. Talking with a woman who is crying.
28. Needing your spouse to work to help support the family.
29. having others say that you are too emotional.
30. Being unable to become sexually aroused when you want.
31. Being compared unfavorably to men.
32. Comforting a male friend who is upset.
33. Admitting to your friends that you do housework.
34. Working with people who are brighter than yourself.
35. Getting passed over for a promotion.
36. Knowing you cannot hold your liquor as well as others.
37. having a man put his arm around your shoulder.
38. Being with a woman who is much taller than you.
39. Staying home during the day with a sick child.
40. Getting fired from your job.
Physical Inadequacy‚ Emotional Inexpressiveness‚ Subordination to Women‚ Intellectual Inferiority‚ Performance Failures
This instrument can be found on pages 85-87 of “Anger Management in College Students: A Latent Class Analysis”. Available online at: http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-02012007-160430/unrestricted/FinalThesis.pdf
1= Not Stressful; 2=Minimally Stressful; 3=Somewhat Stressful; 4=Moderately Stressful; 5=Very Stressful; 6=Extremely Stressful