1. Have you ever been tied up or locked in a room?
2. Have you ever been hit‚ kicked or slapped
3. Have you ever been called with insulting names?
4. Have you ever been threatened with a knife?
5. Have you ever been yelled at?
6. Have you ever been threatened with punishment?
7. Have you ever been scolded?
8. Have you ever felt that you are been stalked or followed around?
9. Have your money‚ property‚ or other assets used‚ taken‚ sold or transferred without permission?
10.Have your signature been forged on cheques or other financial documents?
Physical abuse‚ Psychological abuse‚ Financial abuse
Physical abuse (1‚ 2‚ 3 and 4)‚ Psychological abuse (5‚ 6‚ 7 and 8)‚ Financial abuse (9 and 10)
Hamid‚ T.A.‚ et al. (2010) Socio demographic risk factors and correlates of dementia in older Malaysians. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders‚ 30‚ 533-539.
Momtaz‚ Y.A.‚ et al. (2010) Mediating effects of social and personal religiosity on the psychological well-being of widowed elderly people. OMEGA-Journal of Death and Dying‚ 60‚ 145-162.
Hamid‚ Tengku. Aizan.‚ Abolfathi Momtaz‚Yadollah.‚ Ibrahim‚ Rahimah.‚ et al. (2013). Development and psychometric properties of the Malaysian elder abuse scale . Open Journal of Psychiatry‚ 3‚ 283-289