1. I work under a great deal of tension.
2. I have too much work to do.
3. My working environment is very stressful.
4. I feel I cannot work long enough or hard enough.
5. I feel stressed by my job.
6. I feel as if I will never get all my work done.
7. It makes me tense to think about my job.
8. While at work‚ I feel there is too much pressure to get things done.
9. I have unwanted stress as a result of my present job.
10.I feel “burned-out’ after a full day of work.
11.The tension I feel at work makes me unhappy.
12.My job is stressful.
1=Strongly Disagree‚ 2=Disagree‚ 3= Not Sure‚ 4=Agree‚ 5= Strongly Agree
This instrument can be found at: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb00198.x
Bernas‚ Karyn H.‚ Major‚Debra A. (2000). Contributors to Stress Resisttance:Testing a Model of Women’s Work-Family Conflict. Psychology of Women Quarterly‚ 24(2)‚ 170-178.