Injury Rehabilitation Social Environment Preferences Questionnaire
Driediger & Hall‚ 2012
1. The other patients in the clinic are the same sex as you.
2. The other patients in the clinic are of the opposite sex.
3. There are an equal number of males and females in the clinic.
4. The other patients who are in the clinic are all very athletic-looking.
5. The other patients who are in the clinic do not look very athletic.
6. The other people who are in the clinic are very social (e.g.‚ talk to each other a lot).
7. The other people who are in the clinic are not very social.
8. The other people in the clinic are all people you would like to impress.
9. The other people in the clinic are people you do not feel you need to impress
10.You are required to wear loose-fitting long pants and a long sleeve shirt (e.g.‚ a track suit).
11.You are required to wear baggy shorts and a baggy t-shirt.
12.You are required to wear a short‚ tight-fitting spandex top and bottoms.
13.Your physiotherapist is the same sex as you.
14.Your physiotherapist is of the opposite sex as you.
1 (Not Preferred) to 5 (completely Prefer)
Driediger‚ Molly‚ "Self-Presentation and Social Physique Anxiety in Injury Rehabilitation Settings" (2012). Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository. Paper 525.
Driediger‚ M.V.‚ McKay‚ C.D.‚ Hall‚ C.R.‚ Echlin‚ P.S. (2016). A qualitative examination of women's self-presentation and social physique anxiety during injury rehabilitation. Physiotherapy‚ 102(4):371-376.