1. Fails to bring home assignment and necessary materials.
2. Doesn’t know exactly what home work has been assigned.
3. Denies having homework assignment.
4. Refuses to do homework assignment.
5. Whines or complains about homework.
6. Must be reminded to sit down and start homework.
7. Procrastinates‚ puts off doing homework. [waits until last minute]
8. Doesn’t do homework unless someone is in the room .771 .008 .603
9. Doesn’t do homework satisfactorily unless someone is in the room. [Doesn’t do homework unless someone does it with him/her]
10.Daydreams or plays with objects during homework.
11.Easily distracted by noises or activities of others.
12.Easily frustrated by homework assignment.
13.Fails to complete homework.
14.Takes unusually long time to do homework.
15.Responds poorly when told by parent to correct homework.
16.Produces messy or sloppy homework.
17.Hurries through homework and makes careless mistakes.
18.Shows dissatisfied with work‚ even when he/she does a good job.
19.Forgets to bring assignment back to class.
20.Deliberately fails to bring assignment back to class.
0 = never‚ 1 = at times‚ 2 = often‚ 3 = very often
Anesko‚ K. M.‚ Schoiock‚ G.‚ Rafael‚ L.‚ Fredric‚ M. (1987). The Homework Problem Checklist: Assessing children’s homework difficulties. Behavioral assessment‚ 9(2)‚ 179-185.
Foley‚ R. M.‚ & Epstein‚ M. (1993). Evaluation of the homework problem checklist with students with behavior disorders. Special Services in the Schools‚ 7(1)‚ 79-90.
Power‚ Thomas J.‚ Werba. Branlyn E.‚ Watkins‚ Marley W. et al. (2006). Patterns of Parent-Reported Homework Problems Among ADHD-Referred and Non-Referred Children. School Psychology Quarterly‚ 21(1)‚ 13-33.
Anesko‚ K. M.‚ Schoiock‚ G.‚ Rafael‚ L.‚ Fredric‚ M. (1987). Homework Problem Checklist (HPC). In Fischer‚ Joel.‚ Corcoran‚ Kevin J. (2007). Measures for Clinical Practice and research: A sourcebook. (4th ed.). NY. Oxford University Pr. Vol. 1‚ Page (s): 544-545.