1. I tend to lack remorse.
2. I tend to be callous or insensitive.
3. I tend to manipulate others to get my way.
4. I tend to want others to admire me.
5. I tend to want others to pay attention to me.
6. 1 tend to seek prestige or status.
7. I tend to expect special favors from others.
9. I have used deceit or lied to get my way.
8. I tend to exploit others towards my own end.
10. I have used flattery to get my way.
11. I tend to be unconcerned with the morality of my actions.
12. I tend to be cynical.
narcissism (a = .83)‚ Machiavellianism (a = .78)‚ and psychopathy (a =.80) “Jonson et al‚ 2013”
1 = Strongly Disagree; 7= Strongly Agree
Machiavellianism (3‚ 8‚ 9‚ and 10)‚ Psychopathy (1‚ 2‚ 11‚ 12)‚ Narcissism (4‚ 5‚ 6‚ 7)
This instrument can be found at: http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/jonason-et-al-2013.pdf
Jonason‚ P. K.‚ & Tost‚ J. (2010). I just cannot control myself: The Dark Triad and self-control. Personality and Individual Differences‚ 49‚ 611-615.
Jonason‚ P. K.‚ & Webster‚ G. D. (2010). The Dirty Dozen: A concise measure of the Dark Triad. Psychological Assessment‚ 22‚ 420-432.
Jonason‚ P. K.‚ & Webster‚ G. D.‚ Geher‚ G. (2013). What Lies Beneath the Dark Triad Dirty Dozen: Varied Relations with the Big Five. Individual Differences Research‚ 11(2)‚ 81-90
Hajlo N. [Construct Validity of Dark Triad Questionnaire (Persian)]. Research Plan. Ardabil: Psychology Faculty‚ Mohaghegh Ardabili University. 2014;70-3.