In general‚ how often does this child:
1. Feel happy or relaxed?
2. Hide his/her thoughts from other people?
3. Say or do really strange things?
4. Not pay attention when he/she should?
5. Quit a job or task without finishing it?
6. Get along well with other people?
7. Hit‚ push‚ or hurt someone?
8. Get along poorly with other people?
9. Get very upset?
10.Compliment or help someone?
13.Lose his/her temper? 5. Quit a job or task without finishing it?
1 = rarely or never‚ 2 = A little of the time‚ 3 = Some of the time‚ 4 = A good part of the time‚ 5 = Most or all of the time
Stiffman‚ A.R.‚ Orme‚ J.G.‚ Evans‚ D.A.‚ Feldman‚ R.A.‚ and Keeney‚ P.A. (1984). A brief measure of children’s behavior problems: The Behavior Rating Index for Children. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development‚ 16‚ 83-90.
Stiffman‚ A.R.‚ Orme‚ J.G.‚ Evens‚ D.A.‚ Feldman‚ R.A.‚ Keeny‚ P.A. (1984). Behavior Rating Index for Children (BRIC). In Fischer‚ Joel.‚ Corcoran‚ Kevin J. (2007 ). Measures for Clinical Practice and research: A sourcebook. (4th ed.). NY. Oxford University Pr. Vol. 1‚ Page (s): 438-439.