Kiddie Machiavellianism Test
1. Never tell anyone why you did something unless it will help you.
2. Most people are good and kind.*
3. The best way to get along with people is to tell them things that make them happy.
4. You should do something only when you are sure it is right.*
5. It is smartest to believe that all people will be mean if they have a chance.
6. You should always be honest‚ no matter what.*
7. Sometimes you have to hurt other people to get what you want.
8. Most people won't work hard unless you make them do it.
9. It is a better to be ordinary and honest than famous and dishonest.*
10.It's better to tell someone why you want him to help you than to make up a good story to get him to do it.*
11.Successful people are mostly honest and good.*
12.Anyone who completely trusts anyone else is asking for trouble.
13.A criminal is just like other people except that he is stupid enough to get caught.
14.Most people are brave.*
15.It is smart to be nice to important people even if you don't really like them.
16.It is possible to be good in every way.*
17.Most people can not be easily fooled.*
18.Sometimes you have to cheat a little to get what you want.
19.It is never right to tell a lie. *
20.It hurts more to lose money than to lose a friend.
* Reversed item.