1. I am often bored with my job. (r)
2. I feel fairly well satisfied with my present job.
3. I am satisfied with my job for the time being.
4. Most days I am enthusiastic about my work.
5. I like my job better than the average worker does.
6. I find real enjoyment in my work.
This instrument can be found on page 275 of CORE SELF-EVALUATIONS AND JOB SATISFACTION: THE ROLE OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND COMMUNITY EMBEDDEDNESS ‚ available online at: http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-10242007-153627/unrestricted/Oyler‚_Jennifer_D__Dissertation_VT_120207.pdf
1= Strongly Disagree‚ 2=Disagree‚ 3=Neutral‚ 4=Agree Strongly‚ 5=Agree
Brayfield‚ A.H. & Rothe‚ H.F. (1951). An index of job satisfaction. Journal of Applied Psychology‚ 35‚ 307-311.
Oyler‚_Jennifer_D. CORE SELF-EVALUATIONS AND JOB SATISFACTION: THE ROLE OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND COMMUNITY EMBEDDEDNESS. Dissertation Submitted to the Faculty of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY in MANAGEMENT